By Lauren Rink & Kassidy Weemhoff | Echo
It's that time of year again. The time when broke college students attempt to buy inexpensive, yet meaningful gifts for their friends. Today, we present you with some ideas that might take some of the pressure off as you attempt to pick out gifts for your favorite people.
We have included both general ideas and specific brands to get your creative, generous juices flowing. There's nothing more satisfying than finding that perfect gift for someone and seeing the look on their face when they open it.
To help you on your gift-giving journey, take a look at our list and consider these items the next time you're at your favorite store. Whether it's a sentimental treasure from the heart or a gag gift to get a laugh, this compilation is sure to spark your imagination.
- Sockbox.com - Sock of the Month Club
- Gentleman's Box - Clothing subscription box for men
- Dollar Shave Club
- Personalized coupons (free back massage, etc.)
- A hat
- A box of their favorite snacks
- Brain Putty (basically silly putty for adults)
- Personalized Bobble Head
- Knock Knock Office Sticky Notes
- Diffuser and Essential Oils
- Book Bundle:
- "Crazy Rich Asians" by Kevin Kwan
- "Becoming" by Michelle Obama
- "Girl, Wash Your Face" by Rachel Hollis
- "Harry Potter" Boxed Set by J.K. Rowling
- Small cactuses or plants
- Photos/memories with little notes
- Slippers or fuzzy socks
- Build a box! - https://greetabl.com/builder -
- Hand lettering kit
- Locally sourced coffee/tea/kombucha
- A Boomf Box - look it up!
If all else fails, a Target gift card will suffice for just about anyone.
We hope that this inspires you to do some shopping for your friends this season. Remember that Jesus gave his life for you, so the least you can do is spend a few bucks on your friends.