By Braden Ochs | Echo
Need a cheerful, Christmas de-stress activity? Try visiting all the Christmas light shows around East Central Indiana.
- First stop, there will be the Walkway of Lights on a three mile stretch by the Mississinewa River.
- Next will include the drive through light show located in Kokomo's Highland Park.
- Sharpsville is another light show near Kokomo including a light up candy cane pinwheel.
- "Light Up the Park" is the next light show in Elwood, Ind. lighting up a local farm.
- The light show in Noblesville, Ind. is put on by the local farm equipment store.
- Don't miss the bright finale to the light show: the Circle of Lights in Monument Circle in Indianapolis.
For more info, here are some helpful links: